List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:misiaq Date:April 28 2011 12:20pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '31592' for key 'PRIMARY'
View as plain text
Corrupted table and / or index.
A number of reasons could cause this issue:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/corrupted-myisam-tables.html

"Adarsh Sharma" <adarsh.sharma@stripped> pisze:
> Thanks , but there is no trigger on tables.
>
> Even I solved the problem after googling a link but cannot understand
> below mentioned things :- Please have some comments on them

(... cut ...)

> It means there are 31581 rows but max(log_id suggests 10 more , how this
> could be possible, may be some rows deleted.
>
> I solved the error by repairing the table
>
>  > repair table login;
> mysql> repair table login;
>
> +------------------+--------+----------+--------------------------------------------+
> | Table            | Op     | Msg_type |
> Msg_text                                   |
>
> +------------------+--------+----------+--------------------------------------------+
> | attendance.login | repair | warning  | Number of rows changed from
> 31581 to 31583 |
> | attendance.login | repair | status   |
> OK                                         |

> 2 rows in set (0.29 sec)
>
> Then all insert statements works .
>
> Can u please explain the root cause & solution too.
>
> Thanks

Thread
ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '31592' for key 'PRIMARY'Adarsh Sharma28 Apr
Re: ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '31592' for key 'PRIMARY'Adarsh Sharma28 Apr
Re: ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '31592' for key 'PRIMARY'misiaq28 Apr