List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Mysql sems to hang.
View as plain text
I periodicaly have mysql hang with the error message.
    mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 35). If you are not out of
    available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible  OS-dependent
    bug'

I am running Linux 5.1 on an Alpha processor.
kernel version 2.1.124
glibc is glibc-2.0.7-13

The thread tests all seem to run to completion correctly and in past
experiances I found that the thread tests were the first to break when the
pthread problem exists in glibc.

Is there a list of error numbers and what causes them. I get the
imperssion that the error messages do not directly relate to a specific
cause. I have been trying to relate an error number back to a point in the
source code without much luck.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974
alvin@stripped              ||

Thread
Mysql sems to hang.Unknown Sender22 Apr
  • Mysql sems to hang.Michael Widenius25 Apr