List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 26 2011 8:25am
Subject:Re: Error in accept: Too many open files
View as plain text
300 is pretty low - MySQL counts every instance of a table in any query as an "open file".
A query that uses the same table twice (with an alias, for example) thus counts for two
open files.

This may also be outside of MySQL, the ulimit for the user running the daemon may have
open files restrictions, too.