List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zhu Chao Date:April 26 2011 12:27am
Subject:Re: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5
View as plain text
eBay once developed a patch for pooled threads, on top of 5.0, to resolve this kind of
issue so they can support 10k+ sessions(massive amount of application need to talk to
those mysql).

Not sure whether they are merged into main version though.

Best regards
Zhuchao

在 2011-4-14,17:59,Reindl Harald <h.reindl@stripped> 写道:

> Am 14.04.2011 11:50, schrieb Johan De Meersman:

Thread
Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Jeff Lee13 Apr
  • Re: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Reindl Harald13 Apr
    • RE: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Martin Gainty14 Apr
    • Re: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Johan De Meersman14 Apr
      • Re: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Reindl Harald14 Apr
        • Re: Practical connection limits MySQL 5.1/5.5Zhu Chao26 Apr