List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Pedersen Date:April 22 2011 8:52pm
Subject:Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)
list error in the Text body
View as plain text
On 22.04.2011 22:41, Larry McGhaw wrote:
> It does appear to be some type of bug to me.

I agree. I was thrown by Daniels "first and third" comment, which I
guess should read "second and third"

I reproduced the behavior in 5.1.53-community on Windows.

/ Carsten
Thread
WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldDaniel Kraft22 Apr
  • RE: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldDaevid Vincent22 Apr
    • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldDaniel Kraft22 Apr
      • RE: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyLarry McGhaw22 Apr
        • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyCarsten Pedersen22 Apr
        • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyDaniel Kraft24 Apr
          • RE: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyLarry McGhaw25 Apr
            • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyDaniel Kraft25 Apr
            • RE: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Foundword(s) list error in the Text bodyhsv26 Apr
              • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view field - Found word(s)list error in the Text bodyDaniel Kraft26 Apr
  • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldCarsten Pedersen22 Apr
    • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldDaniel Kraft22 Apr
      • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldars k23 Apr
        • Re: WHERE does not work on calculated view fieldDaniel Kraft23 Apr