List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:April 21 2011 5:53pm
Subject:RE: mysql deal with specail character problem
View as plain text

[JS] That's because his font (or e-mail client) mangled the text, and so his
reply wasn't legible.

Our main office is in Japan, so I go through this all the time.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

>--
>Bier met grenadyn
>Is als mosterd by den wyn
>Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
mysql deal with specail character problem赵琦21 Apr
  • Re: mysql deal with specail character problemJohan De Meersman21 Apr
  • RE: mysql deal with specail character problemJerry Schwartz21 Apr
    • RE: mysql deal with specail character problemMartin Gainty21 Apr
    • RE: mysql deal with specail character problemSteve Staples21 Apr
      • Re: mysql deal with specail character problemJohan De Meersman21 Apr
        • RE: mysql deal with specail character problemJerry Schwartz21 Apr
          • Re: mysql deal with specail character problem赵琦22 Apr
            • RE: mysql deal with specail character problemJerry Schwartz25 Apr