List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:April 21 2011 4:18am
Subject:Re: Mysql issue / crashing
View as plain text
Okie cool, Can you paste the error log details when it came up with force
recovery 6.

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Fwd: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark19 Apr
  • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna19 Apr
    • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark19 Apr
      • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna20 Apr
        • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark20 Apr
          • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna20 Apr
            • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark20 Apr
              • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna21 Apr