List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Clark Date:April 20 2011 12:46pm
Subject:Re: Mysql issue / crashing
View as plain text
On 20/04/2011 10:10, Suresh Kuna wrote:
> It will, try it out.

Thanks for replying.

My Colleague and I, we tried a different route.

We retried innodb_force_recovery.

But this time we started at 1 and progressed to 6.

At 6 we were able to able to start working.

So for our recovery procedure we have opted for mysqldump and reimport.
Dont get me wrong, we know its slower, and may not be bullet proof, but
we are not seeing missing data, but we are reimporting for an extra measure.

Brent
P.s. The one cool thing is that we have been able to add is
'innodb_file_per_table'.

Thread
Fwd: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark19 Apr
  • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna19 Apr
    • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark19 Apr
      • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna20 Apr
        • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark20 Apr
          • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna20 Apr
            • Re: Mysql issue / crashingBrent Clark20 Apr
              • Re: Mysql issue / crashingSuresh Kuna21 Apr