List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Date:April 15 2011 7:12pm
Subject:Re: Out of sync tables
View as plain text
Michael and Reindl

Thank you both for you help and patience.  I have inserted the $id =
mysql_insert_id($connection) as well as the code in the INSERT clause and it
seems to be working fine.

One note is it turns out I did have AI on both tables, so that may have been
adding a monkey wrench.

I also took the advice to moved the honey pot code out of the middle of that
code and moved it up.

Again, thank you.

Gary

"Reindl Harald" <h.reindl@stripped> wrote in message
news:4DA87902.9030007@ style="color:#666">stripped...

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6045
(20110415) __________

http://www.eset.com

Thread
Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesMichael Dykman15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesReindl Harald15 Apr
      • Re: Out of sync tablesMichael Dykman15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesReindl Harald15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesJohan De Meersman15 Apr