List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:April 15 2011 4:57pm
Subject:Re: Out of sync tables
View as plain text
Am 15.04.2011 18:52, schrieb Gary:
> I'm sorry, I am unfamliar with an asc file, so I have not opened them.
>
> GAry
>

> "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl@stripped> wrote in message
> news:4DA87554.8030606@ style="color:#666">stripped...

you should not open them
if your mail client would have gpg you would see a signed message
and if not you have a useless attachment, ignore it and try to understand the
message and questions i sent you

congratulations:
the second person in ten years who do not
know mail-sigantures :-)

Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesMichael Dykman15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesReindl Harald15 Apr
      • Re: Out of sync tablesMichael Dykman15 Apr
  • Re: Out of sync tablesGary15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesReindl Harald15 Apr
    • Re: Out of sync tablesJohan De Meersman15 Apr