List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 12 2011 7:15am
Subject:Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?
View as plain text
Hi,

Also take a look at Database Workbench - www.upscene.com

The free Lite Edition doesn't do diagramming, but the Pro does.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I've written to SQL Maestro
> twice
> and they've not replied either.

Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent2 Apr
  • Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent7 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Jason Trebilcock7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting theactual columns?mos7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
        • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?mos8 Apr
          • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
            • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Johan De Meersman9 Apr
  • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Martijn Tonies12 Apr