List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:April 8 2011 3:49am
Subject:RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the
actual columns?
View as plain text
At 05:36 PM 4/7/2011, Daevid Vincent wrote:
>I am a paid subscriber to SQLYog -- I love that tool, but AFAIK it doesn't
>do diagrams (with wires between tables and all that glory). Am I wrong? Is
>that feature there and I just never noticed it?

David,
      SqlYog Ultimate has a schema designer. Take a look at the screen
shots. http://www.webyog.com/en/screenshots.php

Mike

Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent2 Apr
  • Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent7 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Jason Trebilcock7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting theactual columns?mos7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
        • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?mos8 Apr
          • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
            • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Johan De Meersman9 Apr
  • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Martijn Tonies12 Apr