List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:April 7 2011 8:35pm
Subject:Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the
actual columns?
View as plain text
At 02:17 PM 4/7/2011, Daevid Vincent wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I've written to SQL Maestro twice
>and they've not replied either.

Take a look at SqlYog from www.webyog.com. I use their community version
but their paid version has a schema designer. They are responsive to emails
and forum posts.

Mike

Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent2 Apr
  • Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent7 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Jason Trebilcock7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
    • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting theactual columns?mos7 Apr
      • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
        • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?mos8 Apr
          • RE: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Daevid Vincent8 Apr
            • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Johan De Meersman9 Apr
  • Re: Any table visualization tools with wires connecting the actual columns?Martijn Tonies12 Apr