List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel LACORRE Date:April 6 2011 2:09pm
Subject:Policies in the DBSPI MySQL OpenView on linux server
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

I would like install the policies in the DBSPI MySQL OpenView on the server Linux.
My server is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 (i586).
I know policies for db Oracle and MSSQL, but I don't know the policies MySQL who can be
install for monitoring database.

For this moment, the monitor is installed only OS

/opt/OV/bin # ./ovpolicy -list
       * List installed policies for host 'localhost'.

  Type              Name                        Status     Version
  configsettings    "OVO settings"              enabled    1
  le                "PROD-OSSPI-Linux-syslog"   enabled    1
  mgrconf           "OVO authorization"         enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-CD_Cpu_Load"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-CD_Swap_Res"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-InternalLog"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-Linux-cfgmon"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-genericApplication"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-genericSystem"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-inetdproc"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-localcfgmon"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD-OSSPI-syslogproc"   enabled    1
  monitor           "PROD_OSSPI-NP-Filesystem"   enabled    1
  msgi              "PROD-CAPMSG-opcmsg"    enabled    1
  msgi              "PROD-OSSPI-opcmsg"     enabled    1
  msgi              "PROD-OSSPI-procmonMsg"   enabled    1
  msgi              "PROD_OSSPI-FilesystemMsg"   enabled    1

Could you help me

Thx and regards

Joel

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this message

Policies in the DBSPI MySQL OpenView on linux serverJoel LACORRE6 Apr