List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chao Zhu Date:March 16 2011 3:45pm
Subject:mysql using aio/raw device on linux
View as plain text
hi, Guys
   One Q: Can mysql binlog use raw device on Linux? Can we use asynch IO for
binlog writing? sequential non-qio fsync is slowing our throughput...

Thx

--
Regards
Zhu Chao

Thread
mysql using aio/raw device on linuxChao Zhu16 Mar
  • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxJohan De Meersman17 Mar
    • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxKaren Abgarian17 Mar
      • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxChao Zhu18 Mar
        • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxClaudio Nanni18 Mar
      • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxChao Zhu18 Mar
        • Re: mysql using aio/raw device on linuxKaren Abgarian19 Mar