List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:March 14 2011 7:11am
Subject:How to know Data Size through Scripts
View as plain text
Dear all,

I am research on several commands through which I can monitor the size
of specific data of tables  in different . I want to write a script that
fetches the data of different database tables & databases too daily and
write it into a file .

Is there is any way or commands to achieve this.

I researched a lot , I find  commands as :

SELECT
CONCAT(sum(ROUND(((DATA_LENGTH + INDEX_LENGTH - DATA_FREE) / 1024 /
1024),2))," MB") AS Size FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES where
TABLE_SCHEMA like 'abc' ;

Is there is any simple commands to know this.

Thanks & best Regards,

Adarsh Sharma

Thread
How to know Data Size through ScriptsAdarsh Sharma14 Mar