List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 11 2011 5:14pm
Subject:Re: trigger-dumping
View as plain text
>  any idea how to really purge my Vista machine for a really fresh start?

How about installing a different OS :-) , or failing that a different
version of Windows?

I'm sorry, we declined to install Vista on any of our boxes. We've had
no trouble upgrading to 5.5 from 5.1 on other Windows boxes.

PB

-----

On 3/11/2011 10:31 AM, Sándor Halász wrote:
> On 3/10/2011 8:10 PM, hsv@stripped wrote:
>> MYSQLDUMP.EXE (Ver 10.13 Distrib 5.5.8, for Win32 (x86)) has flags for
> trigger-dumping; the help that I downloaded for this version says it dumps triggers--but
> it does not. Now what?
> Works here in 5.5.8.
>
> PB
> <<<<<<<<
> Maybe it has something to do with the hybrid version that I see that I have, 5.1
> daemon with 5.5 command-line programs. At first I installed 5.5, could not get 'root' or
> any other user to use it, uninstalled it (but clearly not fully), and installed 5.1. I
> would like to start from the beginning with 5.5; any idea how to really purge my Vista
> machine for a really fresh start?

Thread
trigger-dumpinghsv11 Mar
Re: trigger-dumpinghsv11 Mar
  • Re: trigger-dumpingPeter Brawley11 Mar