List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 11 2011 9:13am
Subject:Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!
View as plain text
> From: "Vikram A" <vikkiatbipl@stripped>

> Thank you for info. Now we enabled the logs. The DB administrator
> itself made a mistake that he restored the back up

This may be obvious, but keep your logs on separate disks if you can - full query logs
take quite a bit of I/O away, so if you have them on the same disks as your data they may
have a significant impact on performance.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Vikram A11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Johan De Meersman11 Mar
    • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Geoff Galitz11 Mar
Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Johan De Meersman11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Vikram A11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Joerg Bruehe14 Mar