List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:March 11 2011 7:14am
Subject:Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!
View as plain text
Dear Experts!

    Our institution has a centralized MySQL server which is accessed by
several
clients. Today we found that a particular table's records are missing. We could
say that it is done intentionally but could not point anyone because we did not
enable the logging feature in MySQL. I want to know whether it is possible to
find the time of the query execution and the user/node name who executed it. All
the data lost are very confidential and cannot be compromised. Kindly give me a
solution to restore the lost data or the particulars of the person who made
it(intentionally).

Thank You.

Vikram

Thread
Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Vikram A11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Johan De Meersman11 Mar
    • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Geoff Galitz11 Mar
Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Johan De Meersman11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Vikram A11 Mar
  • Re: Table Records Deleted by anonymous user!Joerg Bruehe14 Mar