List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ed Date:March 8 2011 11:45am
Subject:Re: how to RE-add innoDB storage? kinda kludgy fix
View as plain text
On 03/04/2011 09:24 PM, ed wrote:
> On 03/04/2011 10:46 AM, Jerry Schwartz wrote:

my "fix" wound up being use the gui in mcc (drakurpmi) to remove mysql
and then to move any my* file from /etc and /usr/share, /usr/lib64/ and
/usr/sbin/ and then reinstall with the gui in mcc (drakurpmi) to put
back mysql functions I had removed.
thanks for the help

Thread
how to RE-add innoDB storage?ed4 Mar
  • Re: how to RE-add innoDB storage?Joerg Bruehe4 Mar
  • RE: how to RE-add innoDB storage?Jerry Schwartz4 Mar
    • Re: how to RE-add innoDB storage?ed5 Mar
      • Re: how to RE-add innoDB storage? kinda kludgy fixed8 Mar