List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward avanti Date:March 6 2011 4:34am
Subject:mysql apache md5
View as plain text
Hi, I am having all sorts of problem getting apache to accept its MD5
version, this is from a CRM using perl
 I've tried concat $apr1$foo$  and md5(bar)
as best I can tell It doesnt like the md5 part

Is there anyway to get this to work? the only thing that does is encrypt,
and thats sad, with only 8 charachters in an age where we encourage long and
complicated pass phrases

Be nice if MySQL planning on making this compatible some time? maybe with
APR(bar)  or whatever? because at the moment, LAMP, is not such a marriage
in in such important ways, it amazing.

Ed

Thread
mysql apache md5Edward avanti6 Mar
  • Re: mysql apache md5Reindl Harald6 Mar
    • Re: mysql apache md5Edward avanti7 Mar
      • Re: mysql apache md5Johan De Meersman7 Mar
        • Re: mysql apache md5Noel Butler8 Mar