List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:March 3 2011 10:07pm
Subject:RE: Get MySQL server IP address in SQL
View as plain text
Do you have to worry about named pipes?

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

Thread
Get MySQL server IP address in SQLClaudio Nanni3 Mar
  • Re: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLReindl Harald3 Mar
    • Re: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLChris W3 Mar
      • Re: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLSteve Staples3 Mar
        • Re: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLClaudio Nanni3 Mar
          • RE: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLJerry Schwartz3 Mar
            • Re: Get MySQL server IP address in SQLClaudio Nanni3 Mar