List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Gustafson Date:February 25 2011 9:22pm
Subject:Re: Problems Connecting with SSL
View as plain text
> perhaps a misconfiguration on the failing client ..
> can you go to successful client, enable DEBUG level
> debugging and log the connection and then go to the
> failing client..enable DEBUG level debugging and log
> the connection to the failing client this would determine
> deltas between the failing and successful connections and
> you compare each log side-by-side to ascertain the point
> of failure. joerg ..any thoughts on this matter??

Well that's exactly my question: how does one enable debugging of this kind of connection
on the mySQL client?  I get no more information when I use "--verbose --verbose
--verbose" than when I don't.

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg@stripped
831-459-5354
Thread
Problems Connecting with SSLTim Gustafson25 Feb
  • Re: Problems Connecting with SSLJoerg Bruehe25 Feb
    • Re: Problems Connecting with SSLTim Gustafson25 Feb