List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Gustafson Date:February 25 2011 4:50pm
Subject:Re: Problems Connecting with SSL
View as plain text
> Sorry, but I have to start with a negative remark:
> Why, oh why, don't you mention the version number you
> are using? I hope it is some roughly current 5.1, but
> I'd rather like you to tell it.

Doh!  Right you are!  Sorry, that was totally my bad.

mysql> select version();
+------------+
| version()  |
+------------+
| 5.1.51-log |
+------------+

The server and the client are both running FreeBSD as follows:

FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p2

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg@stripped
831-459-5354
Thread
Problems Connecting with SSLTim Gustafson25 Feb
  • Re: Problems Connecting with SSLJoerg Bruehe25 Feb
    • Re: Problems Connecting with SSLTim Gustafson25 Feb