List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Muller Date:April 22 1999 1:06pm
Subject:Re: LOAD DATA INFILE Question.
View as plain text
Good Question....
I was wondering the same thing last night....Anyone?
The only thing I could think of was that you could use mysqlimport....But
I could not get that to work right.....An import of 1200 records into a 51
field table produced 4000 warnings (using mysql/SQL)....of which I can find
no trace...

Can I log these warnings somewhere for review...I am using 3.21.last (don't
remember)

(3.22 compiles OK, but produces errors with php/perl/etc/etc from libmysql
or something...ITs a MIPS box...so if anyone has any suggestions on getting
3.22.X running that would be nice also...)

Gregory Carter wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    When I attempt to load a data file with the LOAD DATA INFILE
> directive under mysql I get warnings, and was wondering where these
> warnings are logged or if there are more detailed pieces of information
> I can get while the import process goes.
>
> -gc

Edward Muller
Waste Not Computers & Supplies
94 Washington Ave.
Dumont, NJ 07628
(201) 384-4444 x204
(201) 384-4024 (fax)
(201) 906-4207 (cel)
edwardm@stripped
edwardam@stripped

Thread
LOAD DATA INFILE Question.Gregory Carter22 Apr
  • Re: LOAD DATA INFILE Question.Edward Muller22 Apr