List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Cantwell Date:February 24 2011 4:41pm
Subject:Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hour
View as plain text
How would I go about modifying a unix timestamp to actually represent
the 'top of the hour' that it represents?
For instance:
1296158500 = 1/27/2011 2:01:40 PM
That is in the 2:00 pm hour, how can I find that out and modify it to
1296158400 which = 1/27/2011 2:00:00 PM?

Thread
Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourBryan Cantwell24 Feb
  • Re: Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourNathan Sullivan24 Feb
    • Re: Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourBryan Cantwell24 Feb
    • Re: Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourPintér Tibor24 Feb
  • Re: Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourMichael Dykman24 Feb
  • Re: Get date from unix_timestamp only up to the hourPintér Tibor24 Feb