List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sander de Bruijne Date:February 23 2011 8:29am
Subject:Re: Mysql clustering
View as plain text
Hi Machiel,

Check these two links for good resources:

http://www.amazon.com/High-Performance-MySQL-Optimization-Replication/dp/0596101716

http://www.amazon.com/MySQL-High-Availability-Building-Centers/dp/0596807309

AFAIK there is no up-to-date (print) book about NDB (anyone?). I've used
the MySQL online reference manual to study for the cluster
certification, so that should be enough to pass the cluster exam ;-)

Sander