List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Almar van Pel  Date:February 22 2011 12:31pm
Subject:RE: contact gives empty result
View as plain text
Hi Jaime, Joerg and All,

Thanks for the explaining. In all those years I've never actually seen this, quite
surprising actually :). In this case the comments field was empty and indeed not set. As
it could be filled during the proces I'll be adding an empty string to the field. I still
need to update it with additional text.

Best regards,

Almar van Pel
www.makeweb.nl