List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Amador Antonio Cuenca Date:February 18 2011 4:13pm
Subject:Updating Sql Server DB from MySql
View as plain text
Hi all,

I'm working for a company which has a administrative system under C# and
SqlServer and they have a payment system under PHP + MySql. The want I
create a trigger to update the SqlServer DB(Payments table) automatically
when a record is inserted in the MySql DB.

I've heard about LinkedServer on SqlServer, there is a equivalent in MySql
to query SQLServer.

I'll really appreciate your help.

TSU. Amador Cuenca

Thread
Updating Sql Server DB from MySqlAmador Antonio Cuenca18 Feb
  • Need help with queryLAMP15 Mar
    • Re: Need help with queryhsv23 Mar
Re: Need help with queryLAMP16 Mar
Re: Need help with queryLAMP17 Mar
  • Re: Need help with queryPeter Brawley17 Mar
    • Re: Need help with queryLAMP17 Mar
  • Re: Need help with queryRoy Lyseng19 Mar
Re: Need help with queryLAMP18 Mar
  • Re: Need help with queryhsv18 Mar