List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 17 2011 9:02pm
Subject:Re: Question about performance
View as plain text
from the mysql console:  > show processlist
this will show you ids of all active connections, even the dead ones

then, again form the console  > kill <processid>

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Question about performanceRafael Valenzuela17 Feb
  • Re: Question about performanceMichael Dykman17 Feb
    • Re: Question about performanceRafael Valenzuela17 Feb
      • Re: Question about performanceMichael Dykman17 Feb
      • Re: Question about performanceReindl Harald17 Feb
  • Re: Question about performanceAndrás Lukács1 Mar