List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:February 16 2011 12:41pm
Subject:Re: Replication, log info
View as plain text
It won't hurt anything to change the mac_allowed_packet size so I will increase it (it is
set to 80MB, I will double it and see what happens it the future.)

Does anyone know if there are issues replicating blobs (I read yesterday that these
sometimes cause problems)?  I am just trying to see if I am setting myself up for future
problems.

Thanks,

Carl