List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:February 16 2011 12:39pm
Subject:Re: Replication issue
View as plain text
I was describing how long it takes to do a mysqldump, move the data, load
the data in the slave and then restart the slave.  I have never used the
rsync process... I will try it out in the in the middle of the night when I
have time to recover from a screwup.  Who says systems people need sleep!

Thanks,

Carl
  • Re: Replication issueSuresh Kuna16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueReindl Harald16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueElizabeth Mattijsen16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueCarl16 Feb