List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:February 16 2011 11:57am
Subject:Re: Replication issue
View as plain text
> are you saying to restart the slave in question from a good copy of the
> master that I know to be good?

Reindl Harald replied:

yes!

there is a reason why the salve stops to work and in my opinion
the only save way to get a 100% clean slave is clone it again
from the stopped master

Carl:

I was hoping to avoid that because it approximately 24 hours to move the
master data to the slave.
 I know that is the only way to be certain they are sync'd but is there any
other way?

Thanks,

Carl

  • Re: Replication issueSuresh Kuna16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueReindl Harald16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueElizabeth Mattijsen16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueCarl16 Feb