List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:February 16 2011 11:36am
Subject:Re: Replication issue
View as plain text
I am not quite certain I understand your suggestion:

Forget workarounds to solve replication errors
and re-init you replication if you will be sure
it is really consistent

When you say re-init the replication, are you saying to restart the slave in
question from a good copy of the master that I know to be good?

Just trying to be really careful.

Thanks,

Carl

  • Re: Replication issueSuresh Kuna16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueReindl Harald16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueElizabeth Mattijsen16 Feb
  • Re: Replication issueCarl16 Feb