List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Ess Date:February 14 2011 2:26pm
Subject:What MySQL-flavor to choose.
View as plain text
We are about to migrate from MySQL 4.1 to a 5.5 version. We heavily use
InnoDB, have an dual quad Nahelem Xeon, 24GB DDR3, 4*SSD in RAID-10 on
an Adaptec RAID with 512MB Cache and running under x64 Linux on a modern
kernel. We replicate to several other slaves.

I only have experience on vanilla MySQL-versions (compile my own). What
flavor (MariaDB, MySQL, Percona) should i choose and why?
Thread
What MySQL-flavor to choose.Jay Ess14 Feb
Re: What MySQL-flavor to choose.Jay Ess14 Feb
  • Re: What MySQL-flavor to choose.Antonis Kopsaftis14 Feb
    • Re: What MySQL-flavor to choose.Ewen Fortune14 Feb