List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:February 13 2011 10:04pm
Subject:Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?
View as plain text
That has got to be one of the most surreal conversations I've seen on a mailing list!

Reminds me of the time I got tired of some boring lout on a Usenet group, and so I wrote
up a markov-3 "bot" that would automatically respond to his postings, and then he got
into a heated debate with himself...

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. -- Philip K. Dick

is your lack of a degree holding you back?USAFlorist.com12 Feb
  • Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Barry Morris12 Feb
    • Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Barry Morris12 Feb
Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Jan Steinman13 Feb