List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Morris Date:February 12 2011 6:01pm
Subject:Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?
View as plain text
Simon

Thanks for your note. It sounds like you're having an interesting time.

We're having a lot of fun with NimbusDB.  It is one of those revolutionary architectural
re-thinks that changes an industry. No-one else has worked out how to build an
elastically scalable JDBC/SQL/transactional database.  We're not talking about it openly
yet, but sign up for the mailing list athttp://www.nimbusdb.com  if you want more tech
detail.

As relates to your request, give me a call.  I think the timing will work.

Regards
Barry

On 2/12/11 4:46 AM, USAFlorist.com wrote:
> Dear friend,
>
> friend (instantdegrees29@stripped) has sent you the following link at
> USAFlorist.com:
> http://www.usaflorist.com/products/1-800-flowers_fun__flirty.htm?refcode=1A2
>
> Your Friend's Message to you:
> Do you have the knowledge and the experience in your field but lack the
> qualifications?
>

> Are you getting turned down time and time again for the job of your dreams because
> you just don't have the right letters after your name?
>
> Get the prestige that you deserve and move ahead in your career today!
>
> Bachelors, Masters, MBAs, and PhDs available in your field!
>
> No examinations, classes, or textbooks if you qualify!
>
> Contact us to register and receive your qualifications in as little as two weeks!
>

> 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
>
> Confidentiality assured!
>
> Contact us at:  instantdegrees@stripped
>
> Just leave your NAME&  CONTACT INFO in the email.  Our staff will get back to you
> in the next few days.

Thread
is your lack of a degree holding you back?USAFlorist.com12 Feb
  • Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Barry Morris12 Feb
    • Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Barry Morris12 Feb
Re: is your lack of a degree holding you back?Jan Steinman13 Feb