List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:February 11 2011 5:39pm
Subject:Good ODBC Reference? [was RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySql]
View as plain text
> From: David Brian Chait <dchait@stripped>
>
> No, what he is suggesting is that you use Access or MSSQL, and link Mysql to either
> platform via ODBC so that you can use it indirectly.

Can someone recommend a good ODBC tutorial or reference?

I've tried a couple times to tie things together with it, and always got bogged down in
details I didn't understand the need for.

We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we
should be using nature's inexhaustible sources of energy - sun, wind and tide. I'd put my
money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait
until oil and coal run out before we tackle that. -- Thomas Alva Edison

Good ODBC Reference? [was RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySql]Jan Steinman11 Feb