List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 11 2011 2:04pm
Subject:Re: function to limit value of integer
View as plain text
How about the square root of the number of jobs, or some other root if you
want another coefficient? That doesn't have the limiting behaviour a
logarithmic function offers, though.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
function to limit value of integerRichard Reina10 Feb
  • RE: function to limit value of integerTravis Ard11 Feb
    • Re: function to limit value of integerRichard Reina11 Feb
      • Re: function to limit value of integerJohan De Meersman11 Feb
        • Re: function to limit value of integerPhilip Riebold11 Feb