List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 10 2011 6:02pm
Subject:Re: new user want some help
View as plain text
If you are brand new to mysql, you do not want to start with the
cluster.  Try the community server distro instead:

here is a link to the 64-bit generic linux version:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mirror.php?id=401067#mirrors

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
new user want some helprohit bishnoi10 Feb
  • Re: new user want some helpMichael Dykman10 Feb