List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:February 10 2011 2:20pm
Subject:Re: High disk usage
View as plain text
Do you queries stay stuck in any particular status? (Writing to net,
Opening/Closing tables, Copying to temp table?)
What kind of disk sub system do you have? What other hardware do you have?
What is the primary engine type?

JW

--
-----------------------------
Johnny Withers

Thread
High disk usageSantiago Soares10 Feb
  • Re: High disk usageSantiago Soares10 Feb
    • Re: High disk usageJohnny Withers10 Feb
  • Re: High disk usageJohan De Meersman10 Feb
    • Re: High disk usageSantiago Soares10 Feb
      • Re: High disk usageSantiago Soares10 Feb
      • Re: High disk usageElizabeth Mattijsen10 Feb
Re: High disk usageSantiago Soares10 Feb