List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 10 2011 7:17am
Subject:Re: Backup onle one procedure
View as plain text
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:43 AM, Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@stripped>wrote:

> I am researching all the ways to backup in mysql and donot able to find a
> command that take individual backup of only one procedure in mysql.

Have a look at the SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE syntax. It's not mysqldump, but it
will yield a statement that can recreate the given procedure from scratch.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Backup onle one procedureAdarsh Sharma10 Feb
  • Re: Backup onle one procedureJohan De Meersman10 Feb
    • Re: Backup onle one procedureAnanda Kumar10 Feb