List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:February 10 2011 6:43am
Subject:Backup onle one procedure
View as plain text
Dear all,

I am researching all the ways to backup in mysql and donot able to find
a command that take individual backup of only one procedure in mysql.

I know this command and it needs some modification. Please help.

mysqldump -h192.168.0.10 -uroot -porkash --routines --no-create-info
--no-data --no-create-db --skip-opt test_crawler > adarsh.sql

Thanks & Regards
Adarsh Sharma
Thread
Backup onle one procedureAdarsh Sharma10 Feb
  • Re: Backup onle one procedureJohan De Meersman10 Feb
    • Re: Backup onle one procedureAnanda Kumar10 Feb