List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 9 2011 6:46pm
Subject:Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySql
View as plain text
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Jerry Schwartz <jerry@stripped> wrote:

> *[JS] I don’t have any data at the moment. I know that I tried outsmarting
> Access with pass-through queries, with little luck.*

Hmm. I seem to remember those working, but that was in access itself, I
think. It's been many years since I allowed myself to be degraded to that
point :-)

I believe I also resorted to creating views in MySQL and importing those
instead of the tables, for some things.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Replacing MS SQL with MySqlY z9 Feb
  • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
    • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlY z9 Feb
      • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlDavid Brian Chait9 Feb
    • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJerry Schwartz9 Feb
      • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
        • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJerry Schwartz9 Feb
          • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
  • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlReindl Harald9 Feb