List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Y z Date:February 9 2011 5:36am
Subject:Replacing MS SQL with MySql
View as plain text
I have a windows app that wants to talk to either a) an access database, b) a MS Sql
Express database, or c) a MS Sql 2008 database.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of configuring My Sql to imitate any of the
above?

Thanks!

Thread
Replacing MS SQL with MySqlY z9 Feb
  • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
    • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlY z9 Feb
      • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlDavid Brian Chait9 Feb
    • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJerry Schwartz9 Feb
      • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
        • RE: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJerry Schwartz9 Feb
          • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlJohan De Meersman9 Feb
  • Re: Replacing MS SQL with MySqlReindl Harald9 Feb