List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yannis Haralambous Date:February 4 2011 3:17am
Subject:Re: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?
View as plain text
just a single table with an ID field (primary index) and three data fields (indexed):

id	bigint(20)	NO	PRI	NULL	auto_increment
yagoid	varchar(32)	NO	UNI	NULL
yagoleft	varchar(32)	NO	MUL	NULL
yakoright	varchar(255)	NO	 	NULL

what am I doing wrong?

the query was just

SELECT * FROM wasfoundin WHERE yakoright LIKE '%geography%'

Le 4 févr. 2011 à 11:14, David Brian Chait a écrit :

> Yannis,
> 	How is the data structured? Can you give us an example of the queries that you are
> trying to run? Do you have indexes in place? A very inefficient query, or poorly
> structured database can lead to this type of timeout issue on the type of low end hardware
> that you are using.
>
> Thanks,
> David

How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Yannis Haralambous4 Feb
  • RE: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?David Brian Chait4 Feb
    • Re: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Yannis Haralambous4 Feb
      • Re: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Johan De Meersman4 Feb
      • RE: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz4 Feb
      • Re: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Kevin Spencer5 Feb
        • Re: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?Feris Thia5 Feb
RE: How do increase memory allocated to MySQL?David Brian Chait4 Feb