List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Davies Date:February 3 2011 11:17am
Subject:Re: Replication Error on Slave
View as plain text
> **On master server I have two databases *A and B*. App team use database B
> temporarily for there application to  compute calculation and insert the
> values on A database.

For certain statements you could start with "SET SQL_BIN_LOG=0" so it
doesn't log that statement, and it won't be replicated.

-Kristian
Thread
Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S27 Jan
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveJohan De Meersman27 Jan
    • Re: Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S8 Feb
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveKristian Davies3 Feb