List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:viraj Date:February 3 2011 5:03am
Subject:Re: map polygon data for popular us cities
View as plain text
thank you all for the links and notes.

~viraj

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Gavin Towey <gtowey@stripped> wrote:
> Openstreetmap.org is as close as you'll get. I'd be surprised if they have shapes for
> cities beyond just lat/lon point data, but they should have shapes data for zips,
> counties, states and countries if I recall correctly.

Thread
map polygon data for popular us citiesviraj2 Feb
  • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesJohan De Meersman2 Feb
    • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesGavin Towey3 Feb
      • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesviraj3 Feb
        • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesGeert-Jan Brits3 Feb
          • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesJerry Schwartz3 Feb
  • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesTravis Ard3 Feb
  • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesSander de Bruijne7 Feb
    • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesAlex Ksikes3 Apr