List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 2 2011 3:59pm
Subject:Re: map polygon data for popular us cities
View as plain text
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM, viraj <kalinga@stripped> wrote:

> dear list,
> where can i find a list of map polygons for united states cities? any
> open database? or tool to obtain correct coordinates?

A bit offtopic here, but I suspect that most such databases will be
proprietary and thus payable through the nose. Have a look at the
OpenStreetMap project, I suspect their database might be accessible under
some open license.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
map polygon data for popular us citiesviraj2 Feb
  • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesJohan De Meersman2 Feb
    • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesGavin Towey3 Feb
      • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesviraj3 Feb
        • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesGeert-Jan Brits3 Feb
          • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesJerry Schwartz3 Feb
  • RE: map polygon data for popular us citiesTravis Ard3 Feb
  • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesSander de Bruijne7 Feb
    • Re: map polygon data for popular us citiesAlex Ksikes3 Apr