List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phillip Baker Date:January 31 2011 8:12pm
Subject:Help with Date in Where Clause
View as plain text
Greetings All,

I am looking for a little help in setting a where clause.
I have a dateAdded field that is a DATETIME field.
I am looking to pull records from Midnight to midnight the previous day.
I thought just passing the date (without time) would get it but I keep
getting an empty record set.
So looking for something that works a bit better.

Any suggestions?

Blessed Be

Phillip

"Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by incompetence"
-- Hanlon's Razor

Thread
Help with Date in Where ClausePhillip Baker31 Jan
  • Re: Help with Date in Where ClauseJørn Dahl-Stamnes31 Jan
    • Re: Help with Date in Where ClausePhillip Baker31 Jan
    • Re: Help with Date in Where ClauseBruce Ferrell31 Jan
  • Re: Help with Date in Where ClauseMySQL)31 Jan